« Older   Newer »
Misa Ji-hye
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 07:52 by: Misa Ji-hye     +1   -1

한국인의마음을 가진 이태리인

Group:

altra news sul cast

CITAZIONE
Dramabeans: Jung Soo-young adds comic flair to Hero

Jung Soo-young is a hoot, so news that she is joining Lee Junki’s upcoming drama Hero is a welcome one — although it does make me wonder what kind of tone the drama will strike. Jung, originally a musical actress, has been steadily making a name for herself in dramas as a scene-stealer by playing comic, quirky characters. (For instance: She was crazy Kang-ja in Fantasy Couple, bizarre Hwa-ja in Queen of Housewives, and quirky Bu-mi in City Hall. If she keeps it up, I think she’s on her way to being the next Ahn Sun-young, whom I love.)

In Hero, she is taking on another unique character, though this one is reportedly different from the ones she has portrayed in the past. Jung plays a newspaper reporter with a strong resumé and equally strong personality; she’s a pro at handling men and possesses the ability to deflate one’s ego in an instant. She works at the same paper as Lee Junki’s character, which promises to show us some “cheerful and lively team play.”

Hero also stars Kim Min-jung and Eom Ki-joon and is scheduled for a November 18 premiere.

Via Asia Economy

90 replies since 18/7/2009, 16:22   2522 views