Bradamante_
view post Posted on 8/1/2008, 13:20 by: Bradamante_     +1   -1

Ho rintracciato la news sul matrimonio di Jang Hyuk. :beota:

SPOILER (click to view)
CITAZIONE
Actor Jang Hyuk to Marry in June

By Kwon Mee-yoo
Staff Reporter

Jang Hyuk, 31, the popular actor of the movie ``Windstruck,'' will marry in June and become a father in February.

SidusHQ, Jang's agency, announced Jang's nuptial through a press release Dec. 29.

Jang and his fiancee Kim, 33, first met at a fitness club in 2002, she was a Pilates instructor at that time. ``2004 was a really difficult year for me, but she was with me. She supported me in my difficult times and I can't even find the words to describe how thankful and moved I am,'' Jang said in the press release.

They got engaged last June and Kim is expecting a baby in February. Their wedding ceremony will take place June 2 at W Seoul - Walkerhill, after Kim's delivery. ``We already named the baby, Tae-hui. I hope the baby will be a open-minded person like the name,'' Jang said. ``Tae'' in Korean means grand and ``hui'' means happiness.

Jang, a Busan-native born in 1976, debuted in the SBS TV drama ``Model'' (1997). He also starred in the movie ``Volcano High'' (2001) and drama ``Joyful Girl's Success Story'' (2002).

He shot the romantic comedy movie ``Windstruck'' (2004) with Jun Ji-hyun, also known as Gianna Jun.

However, at the peak of his popularity, Jang was called to serve in the army, along with other famous actors Song Seung-heon and Han Jae-suk. He had attempted to dodge the obligatory military service earlier. He was discharged in November 2006.

Jang made a successful comeback with MBC drama ``Thank You'' (2007). He portrayed a lonely doctor living on an island who falls in love a single mom with a daughter who has AIDS.

Jang starred in his first Hollywood movie ``Dance of the Dragon'' with Singaporean actress Fann Wong and is currently shooting the SBS drama ``Robber (Bulhandang),'' which will air Wednesday.

[email protected]

167 replies since 5/1/2008, 14:22   3686 views