DIC :: Forum ::

Yi San

« Older   Newer »
Bradamante_
view post Posted on 28/9/2007, 12:35 by: Bradamante_     +1   -1

Giada, ho una notizia bellissima da darti. :beota:
Dal Soompi.
Mily2 e MrsKorea hanno annunciato l'intenzione di tradurre in lingua inglese il drama Yi San e sarą da considerarsi un progetto indipendente, quindi non legato a nessun fansub (ricordiamo che le due ragazze sono membri del gruppo WITH S2).

CITAZIONE
Some happy news for our wonderful soompiers.. I have decided to coordinate this project with the fabulous MrsKorea and we will do this project as an INDEPENDENT PROJECT. Of course, my fellow WITH S2 members will help us out if needed, but this project is NOT a WITH S2 project.

It's an independent project with MrsKorea subbing on her own and me helping her out. Our progress will be slower (since MrsKorea is subbing Legend for WITH S2 also)- but we will do the best we can. The subs might not be as flawless.. but MrsKorea is one of the best translator I've known.. so we're in great shape.

Please cheer us on.. as it's 60 episodes (* thank you mic for the correction.. OMG.. *faint*) .. but we are both very dedicated and it's our goal to finish off this project.!!!

(Credits by mily2 for Soompi forums)

Edited by crostata - 31/5/2019, 23:12

37 replies since 21/9/2007, 13:18   37772 views