DIC :: Forum ::

The Moon That Embraces the Sun

« Older   Newer »
Namy90
view post Posted on 11/1/2012, 01:00     +1   -1

Ma io lo voglio assolutamente vedere! Cioè, io sono una drama-storici dipendente! Tutti quei bei vestiti, le ambientazioni che puzzano di antico....ma sopratutto gli homini con i capelli lisci lisci e lunghissimi tanto da far invidio alla cara vecchia Rapy (raperonzolo, preciso u.u)

view post Posted on 12/1/2012, 10:50     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Allora porto notizie.

Episodio 3 -- 23.2%

Saliamo, saliamo....speriamo di non fare come Icaro quando avremo il cast adulto!

Continuiamo con la Preview Episodio 4

Lee Hwon: What do you mean I can’t be with Yeonwoo. This is absurd

Lee Hwon: It’s the process for deciding the future Queen. In order to be fair and honest, please keep the Queen Mother in check.

Yang Myung: Do you feel the same way as the Crown Prince?

Yeon Woo: Are you going somewhere?

Yang Myung: Do you want to come with me?

Court Lady: It’s a girl named Heo Yeon Woo.

Queen Mother: Kill her.

E per finire.....

:annuncio: :annuncio: :annuncio: ATTENZIONE!!!! :annuncio: :annuncio: :annuncio:

SPOILER SUL FINALE DEL LIBRO!!!

APRITE A VOSTRO DISCAPITO!!! :annuncio:

Yang Myung is gonna die in the end.
It's a rather heart-breaking moment where he chooses not to save himself.

How the sotry will end will it be a happy ending?

It depends on what you call a happy ending. For the OTP, yes. Hwon finds out about the conspiracy to kill Yeonwoo, and that his own sister was involved (she did it for selfish reasons; her father refuses to let her marry Yeom (for political reasons - he wants Yeom to gain power and stand by Hwon's side and not be demoted to simply the princess's husband) and she was promised by the Queen Dowager that she would be able to marry Yeom, and she did). While Yeom forgives her - by this time, he loves her - Hwon does not. So Hwon demotes her to slave status (!) and sends her away as punishment. He later forgives her and allows her to return home to Yeom because they have a (precocious) child together.

Hwon takes Yeonwoo/Wol as his queen, and this is possible because Bokyeong commits suicide. Now, in the novel, she is not the evil witch that the drama is making her out to be. She's actually more a casualty in the war caused by her great aunt (Royal Queen Dowager by then) and her father (Lord Yun). When she discovers her father's plot to overthrow Hwon, she commits suicide to atone.

As for Seol... unfortunately (and this is the part of the novel where I cried buckets), she does not love Woon. She loves Yeom through and through. And when there is an assassination attempt on Yeom's life, she stands between him and the assassins and fights until her death. She saves his life. And before she fights, she asks Princess Minhwa (this is before Minhwa is sent off by her brother) and her lady-in-waiting to clean up her body in case she dies so that Yeom will not see her. So Yeom doesn't find out until much, much later that she died to save his life.

Do you know why Yang Mung died?

My memory is a little fuzzy, but from what I remember, someone attacks him with a sword or something, and he doesn't parry the attack. He just lets the guy stab him. Something to that effect. And Hwon is there to watch the whole thing. There's a "NOOOOO" moment, but I think everyone was too far to do anything.

As for Minhwa, I think the novel softens the blow a little by making her responsible a little indirectly (something like, she carries the talisman but doesn't plant it herself, or something to that effect). I don't remember if she knew she would be killing Yeonwoo, but the reason a lot of readers hated her is because she doesn't have any conflicted, guilty moments until Hwon finds out. Then she throws herself at his feet, saying, "I'm pregnant!" I hated her then, too. Hopefully, it will be better done in the drama.

Edit:: I just realized you asked why he died and not how. Well, basically, Hwon realizes that there's a conspiracy going on while he's king - Lord Yun and a few others are planning to overthrow him and replace him with YM. At this point, the Royal Queen Dowager has already left the palace in order to escape punishment in the future for her crime against Yeonwoo. So Hwon sends a secret letter to YM, ordering him to provide evidence of who is part of the conspiracy. So YM puts on an act, pretending that he intends to overthrow Hwon, and he gets everyone to sign a book of allegiance. Then on the day that they're storming the castle, he basically rides ahead of the traitors and hands the book to Hwon. Then he fights on Hwon's side. I think he dies near the end of the fight.

So as to why he died, perhaps he felt that he had nothing to live for? I am not sure. I always thought of his death as suicide

Edited by Lily Rose 81 - 12/1/2012, 11:08

Namy90
view post Posted on 12/1/2012, 13:20     +1   -1

Lily tu non puoi tentarmi con quello spoiler.......
+batte la testa al muro per impedirsi di spoilerarsi il finale+

view post Posted on 12/1/2012, 13:23     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

Io non voglio spoilerarmi completamente :gnegne: quindi mi dici solo
se ci sarà o meno il lieto fine? :emu:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/1/2012, 13:54     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

CITAZIONE (tsukushi*makino @ 12/1/2012, 13:23) 
Io non voglio spoilerarmi completamente :gnegne: quindi mi dici solo
se ci sarà o meno il lieto fine? :emu:

Ti dico,
per la nostra coppia di innamorati....Sì. :wub:

Leggiti l'altro mio post sullo spoiler sul finale; risponderà alla tua domanda.

@Namy, io ormai non faccio più nemmeno finta di non volermeli leggere, gli spoilers!
Ne vado a caccia! :hero:

E altre news.....

- I protagonisti adulti compariranno nell' ep 6 (metà-fine ep). :tw:

- Subito o subito dopo lui e lei si baceranno appassionatamente (prendere il termine con le pinze ma speriamo bene). :spavento: :sbav:

- La storia sarò un crescendo fino all'ep 9. Che succederà nell'ep 9? :nfg:

Piccoli anacronismi.....

387624_168010049971734_152170751555664_219942_2056148241_n

Fate attenzione!!!

E un' immi sul cast adulto...

Hwon e Bo Kyung
69cff229jw1dozscckeu9j

I servi hanno il volto abbassato per non guardare il momento di intimità tra i due, immagino.
Anche se... :ioio:

Kimu
view post Posted on 12/1/2012, 20:45     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Lily Rose 81 @ 12/1/2012, 13:54) 
- Subito o subito dopo lui e lei si baceranno appassionatamente (prendere il termine con le pinze ma speriamo bene). :spavento: :sbav:

Premetto che non ho ancora iniziato la visione di questo drama che si preannuncia parecchio interessante, ma la tua affermazione mi ha fatto ridere, :ghgh: ormai si sa che i baci per i coreani, non sono che bacetti da educande, per loro il massimo della passione è il bacio a fior di labbra, :tw: quindi mi sa che hai ragione, chi vivrà non vedrà.... :lalala:

Kimu
view post Posted on 13/1/2012, 12:05     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Lily Rose 81 @ 30/12/2011, 00:54) 
Io, non so se è un bene o un male e non me ne frega in verità :mhuaua: , sono una spoilers addict. :sbav:
Se qualcun'altra lo è come me, allora sarà felice di questo mio post! :beota:

Anch'io sono una spoiler addict, quindi questo spoiler mi ha fatto sicuramente piacere. :joy:
Mi sto accingendo a vedere il primo episodio, vedremo se, anche qui, impazzirò per la second lead o per il protagonista. :ghgh:

view post Posted on 14/1/2012, 11:11     +1   -1

Group:
Mod globale

Ne avevate parlato?
Mi era completamente sfuggito che Orsetto triste dovesse essere nel cast! :spavento:
Mi dispiace un sacco che abbia rinunciato perché impegnato a registrare il nuovo album giapponese :occhi:
fonte

view post Posted on 14/1/2012, 11:17     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

Sì, dispiace tantissimo anche a me :gnegne:
Avrebbe avuto una delle sue solite amorevolissime parti? :gnegne:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 14/1/2012, 11:24     +1   -1

Group:
Mod globale

Non ne ho idea :gnegne:
Io spero sempre che gli diano una buona parte! :occhi:

view post Posted on 14/1/2012, 11:47     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Ancora Bo Kyung...

402884_169012449871494_152170751555664_222624_1199183857_n

E se i nostri piccolini non ci abbandonassero nel percorso...
92c219e0gw1dp16atzi53j

Il reuccio è uno sballo! :sbav:

tequi*chan
view post Posted on 15/1/2012, 14:13     +1   -1

Bello bello bello pensavo che la parte di loro piccolini mi avrebbe stufato e invece li sto adorano! è tutto così tenero e puro ho avuto gli occhi a cuoricino per tutte le 4 puntate :) mi sono spoilerata il finale hihi non sono riuscita a resistere ma aspetterò con ansia comunque ogni puntata *_*

view post Posted on 16/1/2012, 20:11     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Per te ammora...^_*

Video

view post Posted on 17/1/2012, 21:26     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Allora...
da grande e da piccola...
403706_170730856366320_152170751555664_226634_1451926165_n

374304_170729689699770_152170751555664_226633_1604994815_n
Sta piccoletta che ci tiene...diventerà una bellezza....non ci sono tecniche avanzate per sostituire col suo il viso di quella della foto sopra?

jpg
Il belloccio sfortunato.

Anteprima ep 5