DIC :: Forum ::

TeleCinema Project

« Older   Newer »
GraceF
view post Posted on 4/6/2009, 21:49     +1   -1

uhm... Zucu è molto probabile, anzi praticamente certo, che Kim Sun Ah non parteciperà al progetto, per via di City Hall...

Per quanto riguarda me, Kang Ji Hwan è il motivo principale per cui lo vedrò (visto l'assenza della Suna) :love: oddio, l'idea che interpreti una specie di remake di "Amore a Prima Svista" non è che mi entusiasma molto, ma dato che son sicura di lui e la sua performance, non posso che fremere al pensiero :joy:

view post Posted on 4/6/2009, 22:08     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (GraceF @ 4/6/2009, 22:49)
uhm... Zucu è molto probabile, anzi praticamente certo, che Kim Sun Ah non parteciperà al progetto, per via di City Hall...

lo temevo ;_; infatto l'ho messa coi ??? vicino :gnegne:
non tanto per city hall (visto che non è comunque ancora stato girato questo episodio e non si sa nemmeno se sarà girato a breve, quanto per la scomparsa del suo nome dalla wiki ;_;
eppure sembrava confermata come notizia ;___;
CITAZIONE
l'idea che interpreti una specie di remake di "Amore a Prima Svista"

anche a me ha ricordato subito quel film :gnegne:

Web  Top
*aya-chan*
view post Posted on 6/6/2009, 16:14     +1   -1

Ep. 1 - HEAVEN'S POSTMAN

Trovate queste immagini sotto spoiler...non sono spoiler, però sono grandi e magari potrebbero dare fastidio.
SPOILER (click to view)

view post Posted on 11/6/2009, 08:31     +1   -1

한국인의마음을 가진 이태리인

Group:

locandine dei vari progetti

credits soompi

view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 13:53     +1   -1

한국인의마음을 가진 이태리인

Group:

Trailer di My Love Ugly Duckling con Kang Ji Hwan e Lee Ji Ah

Miho-chan
view post Posted on 8/9/2009, 22:04     +1   -1

Scusate, ma io Heaven's Postman non riesco a trovarlo! E' poi uscito :booh: :booh: :booh: ?? Se qualcuna sa qualcosa mi può aggiornare!

Grazieeeee :inchino: :inchino:

kaory72
view post Posted on 9/9/2009, 08:23     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Miho-chan @ 8/9/2009, 23:04)
Scusate, ma io Heaven's Postman non riesco a trovarlo! E' poi uscito :booh: :booh: :booh: ?? Se qualcuna sa qualcosa mi può aggiornare!

Grazieeeee :inchino: :inchino:

Relativamente al progettto Telecinema e quindi a "Heavenly Postman" ecco le ultime novità che si sanno

CITAZIONE
~ "Heavenly Postman" Telecinema To Screen In September

The Korean-Japan Telecinema have garnered attention as it will hit the screens of cinemas in September.

The television broadcasting company Samhwa Networks collaborated with 7 popular television series scriptwriters and Hallyu stars.

The telecinema, which consists of 7 parts, will have it's first screening on 18 September, in Seoul (T/N: University's Name) Auditorium .

The 7-part telecinema, which includes "Heavenly Postman" which was co-starred by TVXQ member Hero Jaejoong and Hallyu idol Han Hyo Joo, started filming in October last year until now, and most of the filming and editing have been wrapped up. Under the watchful eyes of people from Korea, Japan and South-East Asia, the first cut screening was also held.

With the airing of this telecinema, it will cause the fans of Hallyu in Japan, South East Asia and Asia to go wild again.

Source: [DNBN + MAZE]
Translation credits: [email protected]
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Quindi in teoria fra pochi giorni...un poco di pazienza ancora

view post Posted on 9/9/2009, 08:33     +1   -1

한국인의마음을 가진 이태리인

Group:

Grazie per la news Kaory.
Non ho solo capito se i drama andranno in onda anche sulla tv coreana oppure solo su quella giapponese.

view post Posted on 9/9/2009, 12:01     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

Tutti i progetti telecinema dovrebbero andare in onda:
- KOR: in tv divisi in 2 episodi
- JAP: al cinema come film
:olè:

Web  Top
Miho-chan
view post Posted on 9/9/2009, 12:30     +1   -1

Grazie mille per le info!!! Attenderò...questo settembre stà diventando un calvario di attese, ma saranno ripagate spero :hua: !!!

view post Posted on 11/10/2009, 18:00     +1   -1

한국인의마음을 가진 이태리인

Group:

Finalmente qualche news su questi progetto

Dramabeans: Kang Ji-hwan, Lee Jia in telecinema project

CITAZIONE

Finally, some more news about that large-scale, multiple-installment, Korean-Japanese co-produced “telecinema project.” The release date has been set as November 5 for the segment starring Kang Ji-hwan (Level 7 Civil Servant) and Lee Jia (Style), which has a new title: Love Is Blind [내눈에 콩깍지].

I think the new title is a big improvement, since the tone of the film is much lighter than the initial working title, which was the much more unwieldy — and serious-sounding — The Relationship Between Faces, Hearts, and Love.

A refresher for those unfamiliar with this telecinema thing:

The entire project comprises multiple productions, each with its own plot and cast, written and directed by a different team. Because it’s a joint production between Korea and Japan, each segment pairs a Japanese screenwriter with a Korean director. Each individual segment clocks in at roughly two hours, and will be released simultaneously (or nearly simultaneously) in both countries, in theaters AND on television. The movie theater version will screen much as a normal film, while the television portion will air in two hourlong broadcasts. (Here’s a breakdown of each of the segments.) Some details may have changed from the original synopsis; for instance, it originally planned for nine stories, but has settled on seven.

Phew, sound ambitious? It is, and it isn’t. While the entire telecinema project encompasses multiple films, they each have their own team working on it, so its scope is manageable. It’s the format that is ambitious, since it is putting a lot of work and coordination into a new(ish) model of distribution, which may be a wild success or fall very short of expectations.

As for this specific plot:

Love Is Blind is a romantic comedy that shares a lot of similarities with the premise behind Shallow Hal: It stars Kang Ji-hwanMINE! as Kang Tae-pung, a “perfect man” who possesses the trifecta of charm, wealth, and skill. When he suffers a car accident, he starts experiencing flashes of hallucination and falls in love at first sight with Wang So-joong (Lee Jia), a woman without charm, wealth, or skill, with an “especially problematic” face, to boot. She doesn’t know about his hallucinations and thinks she has finally met her match in this “witty and humorous” story.

Love Is Blind pairs director Lee Jang-soo (Shoot the Stars, Stairway to Heaven) with writer Ooishi Shizuka of jdramas Four Lies (Yottsu no Uso) and First Love.

Writers of the other segments include: Yokota Rie of Gokusen, Okada Yoshikatsu (Churasan), Inoue Yomiko (White Tower), and Kitagawa Eriko (Long Vacation).

Other directors include: Kim Yoon-chul (My Name Is Kim Sam-soon, Que Sera Sera), Lee Hyung-min (I’m Sorry, I Love You), and Ji Young-soo (Oh! Pil Seung Bong Soon Young).

Actors include: Kim Haneul (Level 7 Civil Servant), Ji Jin-hee (The Man Who Can’t Get Married), Kang Hye-jung (Love Phobia), Bae Soo-bin (Brilliant Legacy), Han Hyo-joo (Brilliant Legacy), TOP and Seung-ri of Big Bang, DBSK’s Hero Jaejoong, Ahn Jae-wook (I Love You), Cha In-pyo (Age of Heroes), Lee Soo-kyung (Lawyers of Korea), Yeh Ji-won (Old Miss Diary), and more.

Via Starnews

Miho-chan
view post Posted on 11/10/2009, 18:06     +1   -1

Era ora! Ormai cominciavo a pensare di non riuscire più a vederlo!!
Speriamo che valga l'attesa!!

view post Posted on 14/10/2009, 11:26     +1   -1

한국인의마음을 가진 이태리인

Group:

poster di "My Love Ugly Duckling"

SPOILER (click to view)

view post Posted on 16/10/2009, 08:09     +1   -1

한국인의마음을 가진 이태리인

Group:

articolo di Dramabeans su Love is Blind e il personaggio di Lee Jia

SPOILER (click to view)
http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/10/stills-f...ind/#more-11259

Stills from telecinema project Love is Blind

Here’s the newly released poster for Love is Blind [내눈에 콩깍지], the segment of the telecinema project starring Lee Jia and Kang Ji-hwan. The romantic comedy features Kang Ji-hwan as a good-looking, capable, and charming guy who falls for an unattractive woman (Lee Jia) while experiencing a visual impairment that makes him see unattractive people as attractive.

For this role, Lee Jia has shed her refined image for an imperfect one — her character has blemishes and freckles on her face and crooked teeth. I don’t think she looks “ugly” enough to be considered, well, ugly — but the character isn’t just meant to be physically flawed. Her personality also leaves something to be desired, as she’s unperceptive and immature, described as “yupgi” or bizarre. Her one unique skill is the ability to mimic animal expressions — she is friendlier with animals than with people — which explains the dog and chimp stills below.

Edited by Misa - 19/10/2009, 00:19

view post Posted on 18/10/2009, 23:19     +1   -1

한국인의마음을 가진 이태리인

Group:

un'altro articolo di dramabeans su Love is Blind (My Love Ugly Dckling)

SPOILER (click to view)

63 replies since 8/2/2009, 13:34   2240 views