DIC :: Forum ::

NEWS Altrasia

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 7/8/2017, 11:44     +1   -1

Let's go

Group:

Altro lakorn per Boommino a parte i 2 di cui vi ho parlato qualche settimana fa

Il lakorn si intitola Nang Raai e insieme a Boom nel cast ci saranno Now Tisanart, Chap Worakorn e Maggi Apa.

She is top villain on drama, but must face with poverty life in reality. She has to take care of her family, then betrayed by her lover. One day, Rising actor who is the son of entertainment industry owner, become her new love that keep growing among many problem in her life. She can get through everything with her goodness

E poi qualche giorno fa Nong Arunosha ha confermato un nuovo progetto in cantiere per Cheer e Toey, l'amatissima coppia della Cupids Serie "Sorn Ruk Kammathep" e io ovviamente sono super contenta! Il lakorn si intitolerà "Yarnthip"

photo_2017-08-07_12-42-48

'Thipapa' is only daughter of millionaire, who's had heart disease since she was born. She become selfish girl from this, can throw a tantrum at everyone including Prabari. He live in her house, her father pay his study fee until he could graduate from Royal Police Cadet Academy. He know about her habit, try to get away
. . . .
One day, Thipapa get worse, must rush to hospital. She will die if doesn't change her heart. The monk who's getting sick, sacrifice his heart to her, he makes offer with her for one thig that is she must help people
. . . .
After that, she realize herself to has mental power, can stop everything and see any incident which is going to happen. She must help Prabari to solve any case, Closing bring them to love each other

view post Posted on 5/9/2017, 11:05     +1   -1

Let's go

Group:

Su GMM One ieri è andata in onda la prima puntata di You are my destiny (Tur Keu Prom Likit) con Bie e Esther.

Potete trovare QUI i primi 2 episodi sottotitolati. Andrà in onda ogni lunedì e martedì ed è il remake thailandese di Fated to love you (KR) / (TW)

Di seguito il trailer