DIC :: Forum ::

The Painter of the Wind

« Older   Newer »
Amarynthia
view post Posted on 12/9/2008, 21:13 by: Amarynthia     +1   -1

Aggiorno con rinnovato entusiasmo questo piccolo angolo di paradiso. :wub:
Intanto, sotto spoiler troverete delle foto, ma è solo l'inizio, e due articoli tratti rispettivamente da javabeans (ho contribuito anch'io sul Soompi!) e da Twitch, dove Mister X sembra essere moderatamente ben disposto verso Painter Of The Wind, vedi il fatto che la gran parte del drama è stata già filmata, gli interpreti (lui pare molto interessato a Bae Soo-Bin) e l'adattamento dal romanzo di Lee Jung-Myung con una buona domanda da cui cominciare a ragionare.

"What if Shin Yoon-Bok was actually a woman, only pretending to be a man to avoid the strict social mores of Confucianism?"

SPOILER (click to view)
-soompi forums - Painter Of The Wind

CITAZIONE
Source: javabeans

Playing both sides of the gender coin
September 4th, 2008 // by javabeans

Early stills released for The Painter of Wind all featured a much different look from its star — different because so far we’ve mostly seen Korea’s Little Sister Moon Geun-young cross-dressing as a young man, in order for her character to pursue painting.

Now we get to see her in her female finery in these latest photos (which we can presume is her true identity before she embarks on her gender-bending undertaking).

The Painter of Wind follows Working Mom to air starting September 24.

Credits by BluOltremare to soompi forums

CITAZIONE
Source: Twitch

Moon Geun-Young’s 바람의 화원 (Painter in the Wind) Unveils First Strokes
Posted by X at 5:53am.
Posted in TV .

I never thought I’d ever say this, but there’s very little to complain about, looking at SBS’ 2008. A station usually known for superficial trendy dramas has actually offered a healthy dose of diversity, ranging from the mainstream to genre dramas, despite this being one of the industry’s worst years ever. They did screw up both 왕과 나 (The King & I) and 비천무 (Bichunmoo), but from 사랑해 (I Love U) to 달콤한 나의 도시 (My Sweet Seoul) all the way to the surprise of 신의 저울 (Scale of Providence), 2008 might prove to be a pretty positive year for the station. Some will say the best is yet to come, as the sageuk 바람의 화원 (Painter in the Wind) is about to start. Three things show promise, in particular: one, that the show will have shot the majority of its episodes before broadcast, a novelty for Korean dramas; two, that the cast is actually quite good, setting aside the star casting of Moon Geun-Young and Park Shin-Yang - particularly interesting will be how Bae Soo-Bin of 주몽 (Jumong) portrays King Jeongjo. Finally, the fact this drama is adapted from Lee Jung-Myung’s novel (if you speak Korean, you can read a few excerpts here, which puts two of the most acclaimed painters in Joseon history, Kim Hong-Do and Shin Yoon-Bok, in an interesting premise: what if Shin Yoon-Bok was actually a woman, only pretending to be a man to avoid the strict social mores of Confucianism?

The show debuts on September 24, after the conclusion of 워킹맘 (Working Mom). More than a trailer, what you’ll find below the break is a highlight package lasting about 4 minutes, showing Moon’s transformation and Kim Hong-Do trying to paint his famous 송하맹호도 (Roaring Tiger).

CITAZIONE
-soompi forums - Painter Of The Wind

Moon Chae Won as Jeong Hyang

Bae Soo Bin as King Jeong Jo

MGY is drawing The Portrait of Beauty.

Here is the original.

Credits by lisante to soompi forums

CITAZIONE
snap shots by me (VLC)
(poor quality)

Credits by mzpakipot to soompi forums

90 replies since 10/8/2008, 21:59   8592 views